State of the Art Facilities, Inspection & Quality Control
- Metlockast Hellas is equipped with state of the art machine shop facilities.
- Quality control procedures are implemented in every step of the service & sales process: technical reporting, inspections & measurements, dye check, magnaflux, optical, deflection, hardening tests & hard chrome so as to ensure the optimal quality of the reconditioned parts.
- All serviced spares undergo final tests and quality inspection before fitting.
- Reconditioned parts comply with class standards and specifications and our work is approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance with an ISO 9001 certification approval.
Trained and Experienced Personnel
- Our service engineers & technicians are fully experienced and trained for ALL MAKERS of diesel engines and diesel generators.
- Specialized engineers & technicians are trained and certified exclusively at Mitsubishi.
- Our “flying squad” team of well experienced workers is capable of undertaking works worldwide and offering services as per Classification society’s requirements.
Fast, Secure And Efficient Delivery
- Owning a fleet of trucks with cranes and other smaller vehicles, transportation and delivery is guaranteed on time 24/7/365, even for demanding or heavy parts.
Huge Stock On Hand Allows Us To Your Requirements Without Loss Of Time
- We maintain a huge stock of spare parts for all types of main engines & auxiliary machinery.
- Availability of spare parts means fast response to service calls and immediate customer satisfaction.
- We respond to our customers’ needs 24/7/365.
Packing And Identification
- Metlockast Hellas has implemented detailed packaging and labeling that guarantees ultimate protection and identification for each part delivered.
In very step of the service & sales process
Dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standards of quality